Thank you for your interest in serving as an mHealth Summit reviewer.
The 2012 mHealth Summit is the premier international forum connecting the mobile health ecosystem for mHealth research, education, thought leadership, exhibits and action-provoking panel discussions.
Engaging highly qualified reviewers with expertise and experience in content areas defined in the Call for Presentations proposals is essential to the ongoing success and outstanding reputation of the mHealth Summit. Reviewers ensure exceptional programming by recommending cohesive, data driven, timely presentations for the program.
The Summit Program Planning Committee is seeking reviewers to evaluate and score presentation proposals for the following topics:
- Health and Healthcare Delivery
BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR REVIEWERS
The 2012 mHealth Summit Health and Healthcare Delivery track will showcase the use of mHealth technologies to improve health and healthcare delivery at all income levels globally. From reducing costs, increasing access, quality, patient care coordination and engagement to the management of specific disease states, population health and self-health management this section will highlight emerging best practices.
- Expertise in subject(s) covered by one or more program topic areas
- Previous experience reviewing proposals for related conferences or publications
- Commitment to complete review of all assigned proposals (typically 20 - 25) by July 20th, 2012 deadline
HOW TO APPLY
- All applicants must complete the electronic reviewer application online at: Call For Reviewers
- 5/14/2012: Call for Reviewers opens
- 6/10/2012: Deadline for Reviewer Submissions is 11:59 PM-EST
- 6/15/2012: Reviewers receive notification of acceptance
- 6/20/2012: Reviewers Orientation Webinar at 2:00 PM-EST
- 7/5/2012: Review process begins and reviewers receive review assignments
- 7/20/2012: Deadline to complete review of all assigned session proposals is 11:59 PM-EST
- Each reviewer will receive electronic access to a range of 20‐25 submissions by July 9th and will need to complete on-line evaluations no later than July 20th at 11:59 PM-EST.
- Reviewers are eligible to present at the conferences. They are prohibited from reviewing proposals submitted by professional colleagues employed by the same organization.
Peggy M. Diab
Director, Vendor Events - HIMSS